online marketing

bluehost

RemICS v1.7 - SIII Look & Feel

Phone [ROM][PORT][ICS][DEV]RemICS v1.7 - SIII Look & Feel[HELP NEEDED][22OCT2012][WIP]

HEY GUYS,
stuck on an error a file named icudt46l.dat is not opening, stopping my rom from booting. hope any dev may see it and give me a solution.
P.S. all ics roms for our device have same file(icudt46l).
logcat and rom below.

don't flash it. its under development, your phone will be stuck on boot screen i.e. bootloop.
downloads
ROM WIP
last logcat of 22 oct 2012

i am working hard for it please help me as it is my first port, i made 5 builds yesterday.

credits - hell_lock

ive taken aokp build 2 as base just to check weather it boots or not i'll update the base if it gets to boot. if someone need its updater script tell me i'll upload it too

thanks in advance

EDIT:- How many of you want this rom please reply as i dont want to waste my time instead i can port other. Any advice is welcome for features or request to port another rom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

\t \t \t \t \t \t