online marketing

bluehost

Htc Explorer (pico) - Explorer_ICS

  [ROM] Htc Explorer (pico) - Explorer_ICS

Hello Friends!

So, i'm trying to port HTC Desire C rom to our HTC Explorer.
All help and advice are welcome, I don't want this rom to be "my rom" but a rom for all of us and a little bit of everyody SEE UPDATE NEWS BELLOW!!

Drooling mode:



Still not able to boot but it installs!

I followed this guide for help.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1222746


-----

Help needed

I have doubts of what to do with this files I upload above. Now i'm trying with Stock rom and golf rom...the files are: build.pro, build.img, update.bin and update script,i'll update a folder with theses files from both roms! I guess this files are giving the problems because the rest of the tuturial is easy

So, Golf ---> Explorer, can someone with experience edit theses files so the rom dont have errors in booting up??? I made arrangents as I say below, but no sucess :S

-> build prop must have where is device and all...pico instead of golf!
->boot image must be of golf with bootclasspath line edited with stcoks'
-> Update binary (can i copy paste the stocks one?)
->Update script: this is the trick one, i dont know much :S

http://www.mediafire.com/?51v448c5d8hbu1z


Advice would be good too and take action in the port too, let's talk about it in this thread, let's make it a "Explorer's Community Rom"
-----

OTHER PORTS ICS or NOT

Rosie ICS Mod_by ourico4@XDA


I bring u guys,yet, another mod! This time another one to our beloved Rosie, the love of our eyes and the eye candy of our Explorer!

Same drill, flash through recovery,choose stock or jaggy version (this time have no unmod thing, so flash if u really want to, I don't know why u wouldn't :P )

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?gcbxp7jbwhk4mhb



---------------------------------------------------

Rosie Mod_by ourico4@XDA - Mod and Unmod ZIP (just change the launcher home buttons to that circles)

Friends I got something for u!! Who likes Stock Rom or Jaggy Rom? Who likes the stock launcher but wished it was a little bit diferent? Well..wait no more!!

Just flash through recovery!

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?7ocbx9c2ia80byu


------------------------------------------------------------------------

1)‎>>>>BLUEMOD_ZIP: FOR STOCK ROM AND JAGGY ROM!<<<<<<<<


>ZIP for install mod, and.....BIG NEWS: zip for remove mod (yes remove and back to before mode!!)

>Back story: I applied the blue-mod theme (see original thread) to my phone but not manually, i tried as dicribed but still getting error in android commander so i make a zip to flash. I creat bluemod_zip based on the mod by user jinjamal in xda (great mod sir!!!)
I sucessful created a install zip, but how to unninstall? I didn't know..I started to think and I came with a way to do it!!

Ladies and gentelmen I present you the files:


>>>Download (it says green but is the blue mod!)<<<<<

>To those who have stock rom: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?6w7m9b2lrx8gs87

>To those who have jaggy rom: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?z06ue2ur76s393e

How to install/unninstall: zip of the folder in download (mod ou unmod) in sdcard, then just enter in recovery and "install zip from sd card"...Enjoy!! How simple is that???

>>>>Thanks friend Prasanna Chandra, Ashish Garg, Aabhas Lall and many more that replied to me in facebook group!! And of course to the creator of the mod jinjamal of XDA)



.................................................. .........[B]


NEWS: Hello friends! It's sad day for me, I'll have to abandon for a while the work in Porting golf rom to our ics University matters Nevertheless I want to thank all u guys who helped me and made me do things i didnt think i could do or learn related with android!! I had a lot of phone putting together de "bluemod zip"

I'll work in the mod when I can (See updates section below for my current developments!)

Thanks friends




AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NEWS!!!!

So I was trying a little bit more!

Here my Updater-script and recovery.log of same instalation. Can u find errors? I can't acess logcat

Recovery.log http://pastebin.com/LAejRqKs

Updater-script: http://pastebin.com/hhVfH1E9

HERE IS THE LINK FOR MY WORK UNTIL NOW (DO NOT INSTALL; IT WONT BOOT; I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE):
http://www.mediafire.com/?aeflfe78i2767ok


Experienced DEVS Call-out for help



For now thanks to: thomas.raines, benjamin.j.goodwin, QuBe2 and dafabsl for help me where I "returned".

No comments:

Post a Comment

\t \t \t \t \t \t