online marketing

bluehost

Flash My zImage [LINUX]

Default [DEV] [TOOL] Flash My zImage [LINUX]

Flash My zImage

Quote:
Quote:
What is Flash My zImage?
Quote:
It is a script which helps Kernel Developers to easily pack their compiled zImage with a existing boot.img with no Hassle at All.
Quote:
Quote:
How To use This Script?
Quote:

  • cd to directory
  • ./make.sh
Thats it the rest will be done by the Script
Quote:
Quote:
Pre-Requisites
Quote:
  • Linux Distro
  • Git installed
  • zImage
  • Existing boot.img
  • Some Basic knowledge about kernels
Quote:

Quote:
How To Install?
  • Download The File given at the end of this Post
  • Extract it and execute it from Terminal
  • cd path/to/extracted/zip
  • ./install.sh
  • The rest will be Done by the Script



Quote:

Quote:
Open-Source:
Quote:
Git Repository is Located Here. Feel Free to Modify.

Thanks For Download & Using Flash My zImage
Attached Files
File Type: zip INSTALL.zip - [Click for QR Code] (546 Bytes, 42 views)




Welcome To Flash My zImage
**Place boot.img in /home/username/flash-my-zImage/boot_img**
**Place your zImage in /home//username/flash-my-zImage/zImage/here**
*********Setting Proper permissions*******
*Permissions are already set if you use the installer script. if you did not use it then
chmod a+x ~/path-to-folder
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

\t \t \t \t \t \t