online marketing

bluehost

SuperHardcoreTransparrencyDeluxe | Build #2

Thumbs up [30th May][ROM[4.1.2]S.H.T.D Full transparency! [Build #2]

Okay so this will be my first development post in the Pico thread and i hope i will be able to bring you guys some new things! This is my first Rom that i have built and is ported over from the golfu! Go check out my 10ROM hub over there

I present you Pico users with my rom: SuperHardcoreTransparrencyDeluxe (Yes Really)

Quote:
I am not responsible for anything at all that happens to you or your phone as a result of this ROM, you know your flashing it at your own risk so, it's your own fault! I will help in every way i can if you are super noobish and destroy your phone!
S.H.T.D is Basically everything it is in the name, it offers the same features as CM10 with some added goodies, it is super fast and lightweight, it's stable and looks absolutely amazing! but also it is fully transparent, is! It is 126mb in size, it is smooth and runs great on Golfu so i hope it runs as smooth on Explorer! Give feedback if it does!

This is only the second build of the rom so i hope that you give me some time to develop this rom, expect different ui sounds and other editions, such as touchwizz editions I will be providing Loads of support and numerous updates! If you want to request anything to be added to the Rom just ask

FEAUTURES:
SuperFast
Smooth and Stable
Pandora Kernel
USB Mounting Works
Transparent Status Bar
Windows Phone style Messages App
CRT off animation
Tons of Tweaks
Power Widgets
Int2sd added
Jelly Fish Wallpaper
All CM10 as well

Updated To V2
Added the Mini JB project Wallpapers, although some have no copied properly, will fix later tonight

What Works
Everything!

Bugs
Same as in CM10


Quote:
I do not have Pico so i will always nee testers to help me out with this so let me know if you wanna test for me! Even though i don't have the phone i have managed to bring you this rom anyways!!
Thanks to All the Pico Devs, you all deserve thanks
Every other xda member
Special thanks to Arslan Kirmani for testing and for being my debugger
Screenies in second post!!

Downloads:
Updated V2 Penguin44


ScreenShots:

[[
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

\t \t \t \t \t \t